Human-Trafficking in Singapore...hitting the ‘quota’ - a txt msg story

The following are text messages received or forwarded to a2ed from a variety of sources.


“To all the gals today is sat and i have done my part of the promotion. If all of u gals bit 20 point and above, if u gals do that we will take a break tomorrow and lunch will be on me.

daddy xxx

‘Daddy’ is how the girls refer to the pub owner. ’20 points’ refer to $200 dollars worth of ladies’ drinks bought for the girl.


Pinky:
If I hit my quota today tomorrow is off day! Tomorrow (sunday) I want to go to church I want to go attend a church mass.

Jackie:
The girls said we all have to reach our point 20 today so tomorrow we can be free to go out

Pinky:
(late saturday night) Huh until now no customer so maybe canot reach quota n tomorow no off :(

Sunday...

Jocelyn:
Goodmorning I want to go out they did not allow us to go now bcoz I didn’t get my qota(quota). Now I’m stuck here again like a prisoner they locked up the gate cannot go anywhere

Jane:
Please do an article about our job so the public will know really at this moment don’t know what to do we r stuck here


related articles:

Human-Trafficking in Singapore...with work permits
Human-Trafficking in Singapore...please help us we don’t want to be prostitutes


a2ed

Comments

Popular Posts