rapLyrics: Factor e(d)X




 I was born out of dream
into a nightmare with a scream
Dropped midstream
in the flow of the bloodstream


looking for the source
I paddled upstream
in the distance I could see
the bleeding knife gleam


That’s the spirit of
Modern times theme
That’s what lies
beneath all that bling gleam


People feed off it
Like its bloody whipped cream
They take it to bed
like it’s a goddamn wet dream


That’s the soul of
the American dream
but It ain’t my thing
I’m another colour scheme


My flag ain’t star spangled
I strike for the red team
U can’t tear me apart
I’m stitched with no seam


I’m your conscience
24/7 livestream
I don’t give a damn
About the right wing mainstream


If you get in my way
It’s best you veered
Or you’re gonna find yourself
Skinned, singed and seared


I ain’t the herd, sheared
Puppeteered careered
Skin through bone
Factor eX ain’t veneered


** stuff society
I’m gonna form my own crew
I ain’t falling for all that
corporate voodoo


Scheme scam Uncle Sam
You’re screwed from the pram
They’re making a meal
Out of the paschal lamb


Flimflam capitol hill
All the way to Siam
I’m here to take it down
With a battering ram


I don’t need mass validation
or acclamation
to be all over this shit
like 1 0 1 Dalmatian


I’m takin you down
Like you simply ain’t nothin
So go on watch your crotch
I’m gonna be head-buttin


I stand against all
My temple ain’t the mall
All you celeb-worshippers
Go get a life y’all


When it comes to thought
you have not the wherewithal
You need a reformat
Not an uninstall


Go rid yourself
of the chain and ball
your spongy head got hit
with a right-wing curved ball


*

Shove the master plan
Of the reptilian clan
I’m the designer
Me got my own shiny brand


Don’t need your likes
I’m my biggest fan
You can’t ground me
I got a wide wingspan


I answer to none
But the hallowed Godman
I’m the heaven’s sideburned
knuckledustin G-man


I'm rated PG
Political Gangsta
I’m the real G
Crackin idols of alabaster


on your fascist ass
I'm a climactic disaster
I abide by no
terrestrial master


here to kick the bossman
in the goddamn gland
with my arms akimbo
here to make the final stand


** stuff society
I’m gonna form my own crew
I ain’t falling for all that
corporate voodoo


In the land of the blind
The one-eyed is side-lined
Ostracised marginalised
and left behind


Society favours
the main streamlined
It don’t matter no more
This thing called your bloodline


Towards this trends and shit
I’m disinclined
Unlike the rest
My mind's got a spine


Unlike the rest
I ain’t no bovine
Me, I don’t come
With no freakin tow-line


I’m the definition of
the V sign
My north star
no it ain’t the dollar sign


Forget it man
Me I don’t tow the line
I’m a rebel
I’m the top of the line


My mind is vast
It has no coastline
Always clear as day
No international dateline


I’m a rebel a-rousin
in every screenplay
on the head of the elite
it’s anchor’s aweigh


for all that scammin whitewash
I’m the paint stripper
for your comatose mind
I’m the spark transmitter


passing the truth
through you to your litter
here have some sugar
it’s gonna be freakin bitter


I’m here to stay
The predators’ my prey
If you ain’t walking with me
Get the fuck out of my way


In this machine
I’m the saboteur
I’m the thorn in the side
of the corp Kaiser


when it comes to society
I’m like Stephen Hawking
I connect the dots
expose the interlocking


So what if this shit
Seems downright hopeless
But I gotta keep trying
Cos I’m gonna be blameless


I’m here to kick the system
in the nuts and shins
Relegate the elite to
the do-not-recycle bins


** Shove society
I’m gonna form my own crew
I ain’t falling for all that
corporate voodoo


To brother rappers
wannabe gangsters
for your condition
here’s my prescription


What’s with east coast
What’s with west coast
At the end
You’re both on the whipping post


To the king
You’re just the roast
He owns your ass
And the winning post


So what’s with all that
Bling and boast
When he’s chewing your ass
Like bacon on toast


It’s like you’re the
triple K’s franchise
Daily dishing out
each other demise


Give up the gangbanging
and drivebying
Of your spirit
it ain’t exemplifying


You don’t need this
longitudinal division
Your worldview needs an
ideological revision


Get back to addition
and multiplication
Send it to me for
assessment and correction


*

I’m the factor eX
A star with a hammer and axe
none can stop me
I’m cranked, min past max


On the system
I’m like an evil hex
cross the man’s back
making tracks like t-rex


I’m taking the lies down
Putting it 6 underground
vision’s ultrasound
Sniffin’ out what isn’t sound


This my thing
Till i’m homeward bound
So get your head out of your ass
It’s time you come around


Till then I’ll be a-struttin’
keep the boat a-rockin’
if you got the sense
you will listen with no mocking


but whether you do or don’t
I’ll the man be a-stalking
best you pay heed
cos time’s tick-a-tockin’


don’t mistake this rap
for insensible squawking
or you’ll one day end up with
coal in your stocking


I glide like a feather
But i’m a heavy weight
Round the first estate
Rapping the figure eight


I’m here to emancipate
get you to cogitate
of my mind unlike most
F ex is head of state


edX


Comments

Popular Posts